[Samba] Re: ADS valid users can't map share

Greg Adams gadams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:33:27 GMT 2004

How do you choose to authenticate using kerberos instead of NTLM? Is
that when you map as "userid at DOMAIN.X.Y.Z" instead of "DOMAIN\userid"?

Is there another way for me to do user mapping than using the username
map? I've seen some OpenLDAP method of doing it, but since my goal is
to map a handful of ADS domain groups to individual unix id's, I
figured it was easier to just use username map instead of setting up
an LDAP schema.

Greg Adams

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:22:10 -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter