[Samba] Re: Samba as PDC - Can't get user profiles to save properly

Felix Knoblach felix.knoblach at biomax.com
Tue Oct 19 06:21:36 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm still sitting fighting with this problem here I mentioned a little
while ago. Say, it can't be that you need to add PDC users on every
workstation if you want to have them working with admin-accounts (which
they seem to need in order to be able to save their profiles on the
PDC), can it? Any ideas?

Felix

Felix Knoblach
Biomax Informatics AG