[Samba] Samba Errors in my log file

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Mon Oct 18 19:01:59 GMT 2004

So is this something I should need to do? I guess I need to read up on
sendfile because I am not sure why this would improve my speed one way
and make the errors go away.

The speed issue I had was all clients no matter O/S could copy or move
via drag and drop to the samba machine very quickly it has a gig'e'
connection. But try to pull that same file back to the client using the
same method and it took 5 times longer.