[Samba] PDC and windows xp domain joining - root user does notexist

Mark Rutherford mark at freequest.net
Sun Oct 17 17:52:44 GMT 2004

Got it all going now, thanks :)
Igor Belyi was a great help, thanks again!

As it stands now its just windows issues...
such as no non-sp2 machines being able to join the domain, and one
machine doesnt read/save its roaming profile...
but the rest work.. what do you expect from windows? :)
if anyone has some insight to that one, id be glad to know what it is..
sp2 isnt 'liked' very much by other users..

thanks everyone for the help!