[Samba] Compiling on Tru64

Nate Schindler nate at riconcorp.com
Sat Oct 16 00:12:37 GMT 2004

For Samba 3.0.7:
On the Tru64 5.1b system, I had no errors, just a slew of warnings about pointer types.
On the other Tru64 4.0f system, I had to comment out "#define HAVE_COMPILER_WILL_OPTIMIZE_OUT_FNS 1" in include/config.h before it would link smbd.

Found that here: http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2003-October/075325.html

Tru64 smells like my grandpa... :/

Nate