[Samba] Linux and samba server + Mac OS Clients on LAN

shaf sum io_freak at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:48:01 GMT 2004

Thanks.

The Mac OS version that we are buying is 8.x and 9.x.
For these version, i am not so sure that smb/cifs &
NFS are supported.

http://www.fujitsu-siemens.de/rl/servicesupport/itdienstleistungen/competencecenter.html

samba-bounces+dirk.laurenz=fujitsu-siemens.com at lists.samba.o
> -|  rg
> -|

[mailto:samba-bounces+dirk.laurenz=fujitsu-siemens.com at lists