[Samba] Photoshop "Disk Full" error, a linux filesystem NOT Samba issue

ip.guy ip.guy at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 14 05:31:15 GMT 2004

my "smb.conf" as requested.
no, i'm not reporting a fixed disk size

-------
[global]
netbios name = MYSERV-SAMBA
netbios aliases = MYSERV-NPS
workgroup = MYSERV_NET
log level = 2
log file = /array/.samba-logs/samba.log.%U
security = domain
hosts allow = xxxx
password server = MYSERV
encrypt passwords = Yes
wins server = xxxx
server string = "Samba File/Print Server"
winbind separator = +
winbind cache time = 15
winbind uid = 10000-20000
winbind gid = 10000-20000
winbind enum users = Yes
winbind enum groups = Yes
socket options = TCP_NODELAY
nt acl support = No
directory mask = 770
strict allocate = Yes
load printers = Yes
printer admin = MYSERV_NET+fullaccess
map archive = Yes
interfaces = xxxx
hide files = /~$*/~*/DesktopFolderDB/Thumbs.db/
veto files =
/.recycle*/*.divx/.secure/*.mp3/*.eml/*.nws/riched20.dll/*.{*}/MSVXD.EXE/MSVXD16.DLL/MSVXD32.DLL/
invalid users = root in daemon adm lp sync shutdown halt mail news uucp
operator games gopher ftp nobody rpm vcsa nscd sshd rpc rpcuser
nfsnobody mailnull smmsp pcap apache xfs named ntp
host msdfs = yes

[distributed-fs]
	path = /export/dfsroot
         msdfs root = yes

[print$]
	writeable = yes
	path = /array/samba/compiled-drivers
	browseable = No

[homes]
	vfs options = /etc/samba/recycle.conf
	browseable = no
	writeable = Yes
	include = /etc/samba/%U.conf
	path = /array2/samba/homes/%U
	vfs object = /etc/samba/recycle.so
	preexec = /bin/mkdir /array2/samba/homes/%U
	force create mode = 770
	create mask = 0770
	comment = '(H:) Your Private Home Directory'

[helpdesk]
	path = /array2/samba/helpdesk
	browseable = No
	writeable = Yes