[Samba] Looking for large-ish deployment advice

Krystian Filiks filiks at telesonique.com
Wed Oct 13 16:30:21 GMT 2004

The only other way that I see to do this is NFS and NIS.

But in any way you will have to store a list of users and associated
servers.
So I think that having a logonscript for every user will allow you to
acheave this in the easyest way, besides it gives you flexibility to map
drives, change the PC time and other things on a per user basis

Regards
/Krystian