[Samba] Users not able to save doc. in home folder

Mark Sarria marksarria at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 03:57:32 GMT 2004

Hi all,
hope everyone's evening is pleasant,

We have Windows XP client authenticating to a samba server. When users try to save their work to their home folders they get a message saying "the directory is full, check to make sure that it is not right protected or corrupt". I check the permissions and check the smb.conf file and everything looks ok. As a matter of fact it work fine all last week, once I added more users to the server its giving me this problem.

Mark