[Samba] Suse 9.0 and Active Directory

Mark Garcia mark.a.garcia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:36:47 GMT 2004

Did you ever get an answer to this problem. I am having the same
issue. I have seen it before. The only Linux i was successfully able
to do this with was Xandros Business Editon 2.0. All others have been
trial, error, and then despair. I think it has to do with somehting in
/etc/pam.d/login and etc/pam.d/xdm. If you did get an answer, i would
love to know. Otherwise let me know and if I figure it out, i will
send an email.

Mark

--
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to
compromise your beliefs and your values. I'm not interested in