[Samba] NT4 RAS Dial-in with Samba 3 PDC

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 14:56:10 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am searching for information on how to set up an NT4 RAS server to
authenticate users against a Samba 3 PDC.  Right now we have 2 domain
controllers and the plan is to phase them out.  We want to set up samba
as the PDC, but we need RAS to work for the time being.  Is there a way
to do this?  We are going to use the LDAP backend for samba.  Is it
also possible to have our NT4 BDC stay up, as a BDC to our Samba 3 PDC,
for the time being?

thanks!

Aaron