[Samba] Authentication problem?

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
Sun Oct 10 18:58:05 GMT 2004

Similar setup, but more mdk boxes (9.2, 10.0 and even two 10.1), and
multiple workgroups. Most of the time I use smb4k, which was working
very well, but only after setting up one of the boxes as a wins server
(wins support = yes), and the other ones, to use that one (10.0.0.1) as
their wins server ( wins server =10.0.0.1)

Good Luck!

Geza Gemes