[Samba] Re: Can join domain; can't logon

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Oct 8 20:46:14 GMT 2004

That code hack was designed to be temporary, so that I could make sure
everything else worked (it didn't) in the mean time before I got a fix
for this problem.

Anyhow, that looks like it could work.  In the upgrade from 2.2.8, I
had left  that attribute as just "acctFlags".  Unfortunately, I can't
test for the moment, since, after the upgrade, I've been unable to
join the domain.  Ironically, my problem is now reversed: I can't
join the domain, but if I could, I could probably login.

Thanks for all your help; I'm going to grind away at my current
problem for a while.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University