[Samba] Tandem / ServerNet 74000

Bernard J Bradford bbradford at btmna.com
Fri Oct 8 18:19:22 GMT 2004

Im unable to install SAMBA on my 74000 ServerNet Tandem system. Im
currently running OSS under G06.11 OS. None of the of the instructions in
the  many help HTML file are working for me. After running the command
"make installbin  and  make installman" I was able to read SAMBA man pages
via the man command but the
output looks bad. Files and directories described do not match the what on
the system. Thinking is to delete it all and start over. But without
instruction that specific to Tandem OSS I little hope of success.

Can you Help?

The information contained in this electronic mail message, and any and all
accompanying documents, constitutes confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on it is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this information in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this communication.  Messages sent via this
medium may be subject to delays and/or unauthorized alteration.  Neither
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd. nor any of its affiliates shall be held
liable for the contents of this message.