[Samba] Re: smbfs timestamp problem

Igor Belyi sambauser at katehok.ac93.org
Fri Oct 8 17:24:45 GMT 2004

smbfs is not the same as Samba - they use although the same net
protocol. You can try to put files into share with smbclient to see if
Samba also has the same problem, but if it's smbfs specific you will
need to go to the correct maintainer. You can also try to mount share
with CIFS - they say it provides much better results than smbfs.

Igor