[Samba] Compiling Samba 3.0.7 on AIX

Heath Mason hmason at woodward.com
Thu Oct 7 17:54:05 GMT 2004

I am getting the following errors, when I attempt to compile Samba 3.0.7 on AIX 5.1:

Compiling nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c with -O2
nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c: In function `wb_aix_init':
nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c:980: structure has no member named `method_version'
nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c:980: `SECMETHOD_VERSION_520' undeclared (first use in
 this function)
nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c:980: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nsswitch/winbind_nss_aix.c:980: for each function it appears in.)

Stop.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get around this error.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***