[Samba] tdb_mmap problem with Samba 3.07 on Solaris 5.9

cz at degnet.de cz at degnet.de
Thu Oct 7 15:38:03 GMT 2004

I just compiled Samba 3.07 on a Solaris 5.9 machine. Samba is configured to be a
PDC (with a smb.conf running well on another System) And now when starting the
smbd I'm getting many failure notices like the following:

tdb(/usr/local/samba/var/locks/sessionid.tdb): tdb_mmap failed for size 696
(Resource temporarily unavailable)
tdb(/usr/local/samba/var/locks/connections.tdb): tdb_mmap failed for size 696
(Resource temporarily unavailable)
tdb(/usr/local/samba/var/locks/brlock.tdb): tdb_mmap failed for size 696
(Resource temporarily unavailable)

and after trying to connect with a machine to the domain Samba crashes with the
following message:

yield_connection: tdb_delete for name  failed with error Record does not exist.
Server exit (Caught TERM signal)

Has anybody an idea? Tried to delete the *tdb files but that didn't help.
Greets, Christoph.