[Samba] Cant fetch on Window network due to special characters infilename.

R K linuxtechie at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:15:20 GMT 2004

Russell Packer wrote:

>>Subject: [Samba] Cant fetch on Window network due to special
>>

>adams\Bryan
>

>>Adams - Lets
>>
>>How do I take care of this problem?
>>

>Mount the fileshare using "mount -t cifs" etc...

Thanks for the reply, but I was wondering if its outright possible in
smbclient. I am using it in some scripts and hence I have dependency on
smbclient. If possible please tell me the substitute for smbclient or
any other alternative.  JFYI, mount with cifs is not a possible
alternative for me.

Thanks
-RK