[Samba] samba-3.0.7-1_rh9 - where do I get swat to go with the new release

peter lawrie peterlawrie2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 09:50:47 GMT 2004

We need to upgrade from samba2.2 in order to support xp clients. I downloaded and installed samba-3.0.7-1_rh9.i386.rpm but found that I had disable samba-swat. I used synaptic to try to update it but found only the current 2.2 release (same for samba-client and samba-common. I did notice that samba-3.0.7-1.i386.rpm with matching samba-client, samba-swat and samba-common were available for download for fedora. Can I use these for redhat9? The samba for rh9 is 21Mb whereas the fedora version is only 14Mb. What is the difference and when will the rh9 versions be available.
Peter Lawrie