[Samba] Full Name from User Manager to /etc/passwd

Suba Gergely sugergo at freemail.hu
Sat Oct 2 11:58:40 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I use samba 3 with WindowsXP clients. I'd like to add a new user with
User Manager (usrmgr.exe) from the client, but how can I solve, that
this procedure takes the Full Name (what I set in usrmgr) to the
linux /etc/passwd file. (the linux can store a full name in /etc/passwd,
but how can the usrmgr take it to /etc/passwd automatically)
I tried to search, what should I write to the "add user script" line to do
this, but I couldn't find.

Thanks for your answers:
  Gergo