[Samba] Re: Re: SAMBA / LDAP / Domain Password change problem

Danny Paul jdpaul at gocolumbiamo.com
Tue Nov 30 19:14:05 GMT 2004

While it looks wrong, it is correct.  It means the subnet at that interface,
so you're OK there.

What you're experiencing is bad entries in the WINS.DAT file.  You should
stop smbd and nmbd, delete the wins.dat file
(/usr/local/samba/var/locks/wins.dat), then restart smbd and nmbd.  That
should fix your problem.