[Samba] AD member ticket verify errors

John Stile john at stilen.com
Mon Nov 29 21:26:36 GMT 2004

I installed samba-3.0.9-1 on RedHat-AS3, configured it as a member
server, and joined the domain.  wbinfo -u and -g work.  When I brows to
the samba share from Windows XP client, I see the shares, and my home
directory is listed, but I am prompted for a password when I try to use
the share.  No password works.  The samba log for the client session
shows: 'smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberose(173) Failed to verify
incoming ticket!'

Is this a common problem?

The system has RedHat rpm's:
  krb5-libs-1.2.7-28