[Samba] ntlm_auth

lists lists at richfor.ru
Mon Nov 29 16:40:06 GMT 2004

Hi All!

I think this question refers to developers of ntlm_auth helper.

I'm running Samba 3.0.8 and Squid Version 2.5.STABLE6-CVS

I have several Active Direcotry domains. Samba is a member of one of them,
which we'll name "Primary". And other domains are trusted for him.
Users from all domains connected to internet via Squid, which uses
ntlm_auth helper to authentificate them. Usernames from all domains exept
"Primary" are logged in access.log in "DOMAIN\username" format, and from
"Primary" only in "username" format.

How can I (Can I?) force ntlm_auth helper to log usernames from Primary
domain in
the same format as others.

Thanks.