[Samba] Samba fc3: accent problem

"Raúl D. Pittí Palma" rdpitti at globaltecsa.com
Sat Nov 27 21:15:18 GMT 2004

i think it is a problem with the default unic xharset.  In fedora core3
you are using utf8 as the default charset.
I have had similar problems when migrating a machine from RH72 to FC2.
You have to set the unix charset to utf, and also, maybe you have to
change the enconding of the filenames.  I use a little utility called
conmvm.....

http://j3e.de/linux/convmv/

hope this help!
RP