[Samba] Re: A little help with nss_ldap - User xxx in passdb, but getpwnam() fails!

Robert Silvia coolhand1977 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 26 23:10:48 GMT 2004

One of the reasons I choose to go with openldap as my backend for samba
was I intended to eventually have my cyrus server authenticate against
the same server thus creating a single point of autherization for
network services.

That being said if samba 4 does have it's own ldap "like" backend unless
people are able to use it for other services I beleive that openldap
will still be the back end of choice.

Robert