[Samba] migrating domain user accounts

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Fri Nov 26 09:20:11 GMT 2004

can anyone help me with how to migrate NT4 domain accounts to a samba server
accounts, I'm trying to setup a new workgroup for file sharing purposes, but
I'd like to be able to use the existing user database, the SAMBA howto lists
how to migrate between NT4 domain to SAMBA as PDC, but I'm to make a
standalone file sharing server and I relly don't want to re input all of the
users again into the smbpasswd, and is there any user accounts manager tool
for linux and samba, please help me I need to get it runing next week