[Samba] Domain authentication failing after a period of time

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Fri Nov 26 03:37:21 GMT 2004

Thanks for the advice - unfortunately, I don't think it applies, as we are
not in an Active Directory domain (or at least the NT compatibility is
turned on). And we aren't using winbind - this is strictly CIFS access
from Windows or via smbclient that is failing.

(Forwarded to list after contacting original sender off list).

			Bill Knox
			Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation