[Samba] Where to find the CUPS-SAMBA client drivers for Win2K/XP?

Franklin franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Nov 25 08:32:06 GMT 2004

Hi all!

I'm studying the book "The Official Samba 3 HOWTO and Reference Guide",
and now want to set up my samba server cooperated with CUPS to provide network printing.

I want to download the "CUPS 1.1.x Windows NT/200x/XP Printer Driver for Samba",
however now I cannot find out where such drivers are.

I cannot download it neither from http://www.cups.org/software.php
nor from http://www.easysw.com/software.php

I also searched on google but couldn't find out something helpful.

Could you please tell me where to get such drivers now?
Thanks!

PS: Sorry if you read the same message repeatedly.  I'm not sure if the previous post had succeeded.

Best Regards,
Frank