[Samba] Re: Re: PROFILES - XP - SAMBA 3.0.8 - 3.0.9
jdpaul at gocolumbiamo.com
Wed Nov 24 19:36:40 GMT 2004
1. What is the specific error message your users recieve?
2. Who is the owner/group of the profile you are trying to load?
3. What is the mode of that directory?
4. What is the mode of the /raid/smb/profiles directory?
5. For a given user, what does pdbedit -v report as that user's profile
Jan Kellerhoff wrote:
> Danny Paul wrote:
>>Please post a copy of your smb.conf
> Here is my [Profiles] part:
> path = /raid/smb/profiles
> read only = No
> create mask = 0600
> directory mask = 0700
> nt acl support = yes
> profile acls = yes
> Do you still need something????
> Thats all about my profiles in smb.conf...
More information about the samba