[Samba] XP/PDC/Directory Server

Christian Merrill cmerrill at redhat.com
Mon Nov 22 16:35:44 GMT 2004

Alright, I promise I won't put in any more threads regarding this
nightmare.  Let me rephrase my previous question.  Is there *anyone* out
there who has XP Pro systems successfully logging into Samba PDC's with
Netscape Directory backends?  I've rebuilt all components a few times
and still I get the same behavior.  XP Pro authenticates, begins the
login process, and then the machine reboots.  Win2k works fine.  Did
this with a default install as well as with the latest updates.  Any
info would be appreciated.

Christian