[Samba] Samba 3.0.9 Available for Download
filipi at em.pucrs.br
Sat Nov 20 01:47:36 GMT 2004
After I upgrade to samba-3.0.9, the workstations stoped to
log at the domain. All of them was telling that there were a mal functioning
device installed. So I checked the logs and got the following stuff
[2004/11/19 23:13:51, 1] rpc_server/srv_netlog_nt.c:_net_sam_logon(766)
_net_sam_logon: user DEM\filipi has user sid S-1-5-21-4106639886-1430112138-3030331933-3136
but group sid S-1-5-21-568478557-3381719882-370605216-1411.
The conflicting domain portions are not supported for NETLOGON calls
[2004/11/19 23:20:53, 0] rpc_server/srv_pipe.c:api_pipe_netsec_process(1397)
failed to decode PDU
[2004/11/19 23:20:53, 0] rpc_server/srv_pipe_hnd.c:process_request_pdu(605)
process_request_pdu: failed to do schannel processing.
[2004/11/19 23:22:05, 0] rpc_server/srv_samr.c:api_samr_set_userinfo(786)
api_samr_set_userinfo: Unable to unmarshall SAMR_Q_SET_USERINFO.
I didn't understant what is wrong with the SIDs...
I have the domain groups mapped to the unix groups and the group of the user
I am using to test is mapped as follows:
staff (S-1-5-21-568478557-3381719882-370605216-1411) -> staff
And the user SID is S-1-5-21-4106639886-1430112138-3030331933-3136
But what is wrong? I downgraded again to 3.0.5 and everything is fine...
All stations are loging at the domain again...
Laboratório de Mecânica Computacional (DEMM)
Faculdade de Engenharia - PUC-RS
3320-3500 ramal: 4053
On 2004-11-19 21:58:15 -0200 Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 11:41:57PM +0100, Thomas Bork wrote:
>> Gerald (Jerry) Carter schrieb:
>>> This is the latest stable release of Samba. This is the version
>>> that production Samba servers should be running for all
>>> current bug-fixes. There have been several important issues
>>> fixes since the 3.0.8 release.
>> the same old story:
> Same old reply :-). You can't patch configure, it's a generated
> file. You need to send a patch for configure.in.
More information about the samba