[Samba] Re: Windows XP SP2 doesn't login to SAMBA domain

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Nov 17 08:53:26 GMT 2004

Quoting "Dean Landry" <landryd at bethany-ca.edu>:

> Unfortunately I don't have a test box at this point :)  Just a week until
> students return to the lab.  :)  I've gotten everything to work now.  Login
> scripts worked once I disabled sendfile.  Everything should be working fine
> now.

Do you have any notes on what/how you did the upgrade? What version (exactly)
did you upgrade to? I just got 3.0.7-2 and building it now, but if you have
any pointers that can help me, I'd apreciate it :)

It seems like I'm also forced to upgrade a clients server. And like you,
I don't have any test machine. And there's not much time to set one up
either. The clients at the site keep crashing (or at leaset one of them)
so they want it fixed yesterday (we've never heard that before, do we!? :).
--
Ft. Meade Peking Honduras PLO Delta Force nuclear domestic disruption
BATF subway explosion cryptographic Iran strategic FSF killed