[Samba] How to access samba without login prompt. !

Joel Nahrgang joelsn at csdca.com
Tue Nov 16 13:49:03 GMT 2004

I am currently using webmin (http://www.webmin.com/), this allows access to
your linux box from any browser. Currently I am accessing via Winxp machine
and firefox 1.0.
You can also use this for much more than just admin for samba.
Good luck.

Joel S. Nahrgang
System Administrator
Clarke Starke & Diegel

Dear Sir,

Hello, My name is kenneth Yeung. I wonder to know how to configure
samba or window to access samba folder without login prompt. !
I am using Wins 2K for client, and Linux server is set samba server. I
can login to samba using username and password, but I want to do a
windows backup schedule task without prompt. login window !
Could you tell me the method to do this task.  Thank you for your
help.

Yours sincerely,

Kenneth Yeung