[Samba] Windows XP SP2 slow printing solution

Walter Willmertinger willmertinger at consys.de
Tue Nov 16 09:16:31 GMT 2004

Thank you very much, I  tried your solution 3 (the http- or URL
-printing method). Speed is now very good.
As I run CUPS and always have my local drivers, I have no problem with
the non automatic load of printer drivers.

But I hope for people which do not meet these conditions, that someone
finds a solution to this problem. I still will support with debug logs
etc, but as you write "I've been met with silence as well"

Best regards from Germany,

Walter