[Samba] Point n print woes

AWC Maillists maillists at awcconsulting.com
Fri Nov 12 07:13:02 GMT 2004

Hi,
So I have setup Samba to allow print Point n Print.
print$ is setup exactly as recommend.  The various directories for
different OS are setup.

I follow the steps to upload the printer driver in WindowsXP
- Using network neighborhood go to the printer I will to upload
- Right click on printer
- Select properties
- Click on "No" when prompted to install drivers
- Click on "Advanced" tab
- Click on "New driver"

The trouble is "New driver" is grey out and I can not click on it....
and the "Driver" drop down menu has nothing either.  (And I have other
printer already manually installed...)Soo I
am stuck trying to upload drivers to the Samba server.

Any suggestions on where to look?  I have been working on this for a
while and I am stumped.

Thanks.

--- Charles

SMB.conf clip...