[Samba] Firewall Blocking PDC

uncopy ablecat uncopyablecat at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:07:56 GMT 2004

Hi I'm currently running Samba 3.0.7 on Fedora C2.

I just installed APF firewall. I've configured all the ports so that ports
137, 138, 139 and 445 are open but I am having problems with the network.
When I go to network neighbourhood and open the domain it only shows the PDC
and no other machines on the network. I can login to accounts that are on
the PDC though.

Have I missed some ports or something from APF's configuration that would be
blocking Samba?

Thanks in advanced

~Über~