[Samba] Unable to join AD (FreeBSD)

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Tue Nov 9 23:35:33 GMT 2004

I was having the same problem as you decribe with 4.10 version of
freebsd and found a number of reasons why it was not working, but I
manage to find this great walk through and get it working with 5.2.1.

http://www.kurai.org/~gdunn/samba3-ad/fbsd_samba.html

Try it and see if it helps and curious what version of freebsd are you
using?