[Samba] 3.0.8 build failure OS X 10.3.6

Andrew Cunningham andrewc at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 21:06:20 GMT 2004

Hi,
Actually that tech note refers to 10.2, 10.3 runs at least 1.3.1, and
Kerberos was updated to at least 1.3.3 as part of the various Security
Updates

http://web.mit.edu/macdev/KfM/Common/Documentation/release-5.0.html

I am sure there is a simple kxxx command that can report the version, I
just can't find it at the moment.

Andrew