[Samba] Re: distribute/deploy software to clients

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Tue Nov 9 02:31:35 GMT 2004

Hey men, i will be the first which uses a new solution in open source
so tell when youre ready.
I d only wanted to describe which problems are accour in bigger networks
with allready on the market solutions, i dont wanted
somebody held away from hacking new and better ways
I would prefer a apt-get install solution for windows *g
Youre all right it is time to start a new project about this,
so i will be the firs beta tester if youre on the way
Best Regards