[Samba] Re: distribute/deploy software to clients

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Nov 7 19:21:18 GMT 2004

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

> OK, this presentation is just a bunch of phrases - not much behind it.
> Any link to a *real* solution?

Point me at funding so we can go Open Source and you'll see a *RREEAALL* solution... As of today, if you were to stop by you would fall in love with the system I have developed, but you would hate to
take it home and use it yourself. Thus, the road between Opus 3 (today) and Opus 4...

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems