[Samba] Re: distribute/deploy software to clients

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Nov 7 19:12:58 GMT 2004

Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Thanks, but these are all commercial solutions, whereas I need something
> free. ;-)

I do not know of ANY free tools AT THIS TIME that run on Windows. It is rare for ESD to be used / developed, then you want to narrow the playing field down to the free ones?! And someone still needs
to support free... food and housing for the people doing it?! Look at Samba, they have lots of corporate backing. I just might allow my Opus 4 (cross platform ESD) to go open source with funding in
place to allow it to kick some serious butt in the IT world. TODAY I do not see that funding... (Most people do know ESD even exists!)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems