[Samba] distribute/deploy software to clients

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Sun Nov 7 15:11:55 GMT 2004

Florian,

Please keep me updated on your findings and in particular on the solution you
end up using. I believe it would be most useful to document this in the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection.

I look forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
John T.