[Samba] Slow printing / print properties with CUPS and Samba sort-of-solved

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Sun Nov 7 05:57:12 GMT 2004

Jason,

Lessons like this are hard earned, and therefore worth documenting.
Please communicate with me when you are refreshed. Let's see what we can do to
better document this. I'm with you in this.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra