[Samba] 3.0.8pre2 and domain admins question

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Fri Nov 5 15:39:03 GMT 2004

>        Is this the expected behavior?
>
>        Does Samba not look at secondary group memberships for accounts?
>
>        Is this something odd because I am on a Solaris box?  (hey, it
> has happened before.)

That all depends.  What is your passdb backend and system auth mode?
There's a filed bug against secondary groups coming from LDAP in Solaris
8/9 past a certain release/patch level and also Solaris 10.

Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.
Systems Architect               Fax:    701-281-1322