[Samba] Re: SAMBA PDC

Jim C. jcllings at javahop.com
Thu Nov 4 07:32:51 GMT 2004

> When the problem occure, on the Windows machine I find that %LOGONSERVER%
> variable is changed... So I think that the problem is near WINS, but I can
> not find where...

OK, then let's look at something else that might be relevant.  What
settings do you have for the user's sambaHomePath and sambaProfilePath
in the database?  I believe these will be used by default over the
"logon path" and "logon home" settings in smb.conf.

I set mine to blank in the user's record just after adding a user. That
way the system defaults to the smb.conf settings.

Jim C.
| I can be reached on the following Instant Messenger services: |
| MSN: j_c_llings @ hotmail.com  AIM: WyteLi0n  ICQ: 123291844  |
| Y!: j_c_llings            Jabber: jcllings @ njs.netlab.cz	|