[Samba] NIS as user authentication

Kevin M. Barrett kmb at kmb.com
Tue Nov 2 12:11:50 GMT 2004

Greg,

         Thanks for confirming that I am not completely Crazy ( at least
not in this case ).   I just noticed that I did one of the things that is
done way too often with Email lists,   I failed to keep this on list when I
replied to you... Thus leaving impression on the list that there was a
ready solution to this issue...

         List members, I apologize for my oversight ...