[Samba] Wins Server

James Coggan jamesmarkcoggan at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 1 19:18:18 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm using OpenVpn routing, and using wins server's
On each end I have 1 samba server. One as a primary wins server the
other as a secondary wins server (wins server = ....)
I want to use both as PDC on diferent domains... And I want them to see
each other..
O even so one being a PDC and another as a BDC but on diferent
workgroups but on the same domain, is it possible?
How to I sync password using simple smbpasswd files????? No Ldap
Thanks

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus do servidor e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

Dica: Se você utiliza Windows, utilize um anti-vírus e o mantenha sempre atualizado.