[Samba] Re: Two Questions concerning samba - file access times- two instances on one server

Laurenz, Dirk Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Mon Nov 1 13:01:35 GMT 2004

Hi,

it depends on the user i found out, i made up a separate thread now...
RE: [Samba] Problem with 3.0.7 - set_filetime

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer

Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Sales Central Europe Deutschland
Professional Service Organisation Nord / Ost

Hildesheimer Strasse 25
30880 Laatzen
Germany

Telephone:	+49 (511) 84 89 - 18 08