[Samba] Samba setup with Winbind connecting to NT4 PDC - Login is Slow...

Laurenz, Dirk Dirk.Laurenz at fujitsu-siemens.com
Mon Nov 1 12:58:15 GMT 2004

Hi,

you should reboot your system one and getent passwd should the only show local users.
su - DOMAIN+user should still work then...

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Dirk Laurenz
Systems Engineer

Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Sales Central Europe Deutschland
Professional Service Organisation Nord / Ost

Hildesheimer Strasse 25
30880 Laatzen
Germany

Telephone:	+49 (511) 84 89 - 18 08