[Samba] Re: films on Desktops and roaming profiles

gints neimanis gints at venta.lv
Sun May 30 12:01:05 GMT 2004

If your clients have a network drive, you can leave the Desktop on that
drive and exclude from roaming profile.
You need to change registry key (via policies or logon script), for
exanple to:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell
Folders > Desktop; REG_SZ ; H:\PROFDATA\Desktop

Or via policies you can exclude Desktop from roaming profile;
Or you can set disk quota on storage where roaming profiles are located;

Gints